Compiled by Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan.
Translated by G.D. Qureshi
B.A. (Hons.) ; M.A. English (Sind)
LL.B. (Sind) ; M.A. English (Leeds)
Lecturer Coollege of Art and
Technology New Cast U.K.. e-4 Pon-Tyne
1. Blessed be Mustafa, mercy for mankind,
God's light, the right way to find.
2. Blessed be the highest of the high,
The brightest star of prophecy's sky
3. Blessed be the sovereign of Kaaba and paradise,
Who is compassionate, merciful and wise.
4. Blessed be the hero on the night of his ascension,
The apple of the people's eye in heaven.
5. Blessed be the splendour of the next world,
Dignity, justice and grandeur of this world.
6. Blessed be his noble mind,
The most sublime of its kind.
7. Blessed be the source of knowledge divine,
Outstanding and the last in the Prophet's line.
8. Blessed be the point of Life's hidden unity,
And also the centre of its visible diversity.
9. Blessed be Nature's privileged one,
Who divided the moon and called back the sun.
10. Blessed be the blanket, rich in mystic quality.
Under which the food increased in quantity.
11. Blessed be the sovereign, wise and high,
whose rule extends from earth to sky.
12. Blessed be the giver of blessings diverse,
On whose account God created the universe.
13. Blessed be the best of all Prophets,
The most kind and last of the Prophets.
14. Blessed be he was merged in God's light,
And established the rule of right over might.
15. Blessed be the Prophet, most distinguished,
Matchless, exquisite and unpapalleled.
16. Blessed be the star that brightly shone,
And in size had gradually grown.
17. Blessed be the jewe3l of Nature's plenty,
Whose knowledge extended from here to externity.
18. Blessed be the strength of the helpless,
Committed to the uplift of the penniless.
19. Blessed be our Prophet's perfection,
Which bore divine unity's reflection.
20. Blessed be the balm in hardship and dismay,
Whose aim in life is justice and fairplay.
21. Blessed be my strength in misery,
My hope and wealth in poverty.
22. Blessed be the clue to mystic signs,
That throws light on God's design.
23. Blessed be the totality of most and least,
That changes a pantheist into a monotheist.
24. Blessed be the success after patience,
How nice ! if shortage is followed by abundance.
25. Blessed be our Prophet's supplications,
Which met God Almighty's approbations.
26. Blessed be our valued patron in poverty,
Who leads us out of adversity.
27. Blessed be his caring concern for the vicious,
And a satisfying affection for the righteous.
28. Blessed be the prime cause of creation,
The final medium of human salvation.
29. Blessed be the focal point of revelation,
Initiating the process of God's manifestation.
30. Blessed be that gardener's noble strife,
Who gave withering flower's a new life.
31. Blessed be that symbol of beneficence,
Without a shadow or equal in any sense.
32. Blessed be that, embodiment of grace,
Birds of heaven sing whose praise.
33. Blessed be that broad forehead,
Truth on which was always read.
34. Blessed be that king of Kings,
Whose name instant success brings.
35. Blessed be those tresses black,
Vision's feast and mercy's track.
36. Blessed be that stately parting,
Day coming in and night departing.
37. Blessed be his act of combing,
Which left lovers's hearts throbbing.
38 Blessed be those ears that hear,
Every sound from far and near.
39. Blessed be the dynasty Hashimite,
Dazzling wave in a flood of light.
40. Blessed be his head and the hair,
Which the crown of success wear.
41. Blessed be those eyebrows,
For which the niche of Kaaba bows.
42. Blessed be the shade benign,
Of eyelashes black and fine.
43. Blessed be his eyes, those gems,
From which mercy's fount