Raza e Muhammad
رضائے محمد ﷺ پر آپ کو خوش آمدید
Raza e Muhammad
رضائے محمد ﷺ پر آپ کو خوش آمدید
Raza e Muhammad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
www.kanzuliman.biz.nf
Raza e Muhammad

Hijri Date

Latest topics
» نماز کے اوقات (سوفٹ وئیر)
Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013 - 4:43 by arshad ullah

» بے مثل بشریت
Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013 - 6:53 by Administrator

» Gucci handbags outlet online
Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2013 - 2:19 by cangliang

» hermes Birkin 30
Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2013 - 2:18 by cangliang

» CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN EVENING
Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013 - 6:06 by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Flat
Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013 - 6:05 by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online
Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013 - 6:05 by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Evening Shoes
Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 5:36 by cangliang

» CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN EVENING
Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 5:35 by cangliang

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag Counter

Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq Empty
PostSubject: Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq   Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 6:49

Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq 920979
Abu Bakr Siddiq (Radiallahu anhu) was the first man to accept Islam without any reservations. He was about two years younger than Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam) and belonged to the tribe of Quraish. His real name was Abdullah but he was later given two titles ?Siddiq and Ateeq?. His father?s name was Abu Quhafa Othman and his mother was Ummul Khair Salma. He was the closest and most intimate friend of the beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam). Abu Bakr (Radiallahu Anhu) was very prominent and well known amongst the people of Makkah. He was a successful trader & experienced businessman. When he was blessed with embracing Islam, his trading friends accused him of making a great mistake. They said ?you never incurred loss through any business deal, you were considered wise and very successful; however in so far as you have become Muslim and believed in Muhammad, you have incurred a great loss upon yourself and have become a loser.? Abu Bakr replied ?By Allah this dealing of faith and Iman is a greatest success.? Allah the Almighty, revealed the Surah Al Asr in support of Abu Bakr (Radiallahu Anhu). ?By the Time, Verily man is in loss, except for those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and encourage one another toward truth and toward patience?.

Abu Bakr (Radiallahu Anhu) devoted and dedicated his life, wealth, family and every resource and ability for the Sake of Allah, for the pleasure of his Messenger, and the propagation and preaching of Islam. He was exceptionally kind, generous, and helpful towards others. He freed a great number of slaves, particularly those who were being tortured because of their acceptance of Islam, Bilal bin Rabah, Amir bin Fuhairah, Umm Ubais, Zinnirah, and Nahdiyah are just a few of those whom he freed. Once his father advised him saying ?O my son, I don?t want to stop you from freeing the slaves, but you are freeing the very old, women and the weak, if you want to free slaves you should be mindful to free the young slaves in order that you may call upon them whenever you are in need. ?Abu Bakr replied ?O my father, I am not freeing them for hoping anything in return from them, what I am doing is only for the sake of Allah. When Abu Bakr (Radiallahu Anhu) had freed Bilal, some people said that Bilal had given a favor to him. Allah, the exalted in knowledge, cleared Abu Bakr?s position and intention in Surah Al Lail?

?But the most pious one shall be kept away from it (Hell). Who gives his wealth to become purified, and he owes no favor to anyone in recompense. But he only seeks the pleasure of his Lord who is the most High. And undoubtedly soon he will be pleasured?. (Verses 17 to 21)

There are many verses of the Holy Quran which highlight the merit of Abu Bakr (Radiallahu Anhu) and there are hundreds of Ahadith which explain his great status and pious character. He never drank alcohol even during the times of ?Jahiliyyah? or ignorance. He was true lover and follower of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam.) He loved him more than anything else. In the Battle of Badr, his son Abdur Rahman was fighting against the Muslims and after accepting Islam he said to his father ?O my father, at Badr, you were twice under my sword, but my love for you held my hand back.? Abu Bakr replied ?My dear son if you had fallen under my sword a single time you would be no more.?

During the Hijrah (migration) to Madinah, Abu Bakr (Radiallahu Anhu) accompanied the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam). They stayed in the cave Thaor for three days. Abu Bakr swept & cleaned the cave. He offered the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon him) to put his head on his laps & take some rest. A snake emerged from a hole and repeatedly bit Abu Bakr (Radiallahu Anhu), he kept patience but didn?t move or awaken the Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam). He faced incredible difficulties for the love of Allah and his Messenger. He was cured because of the Blessed Saliva of his Beloved Prophet.

Once he said that there are three things which he likes & loves in the world, 1) To see the face of the Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam).

2) That his daughter Aaisha was Prophet?s wife.
3) To spend his wealth for the pleasure of Allah?s Messenger.
At the expedition of Tabuk, he had given all his possession for the sake of Allah. He was appointed Amir ul Hajj by Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) in the 9th year of Hijrah. Prophet Muhammad said, Abu Bakr?s name shall be called out from every gate of Jannah ( Paradise ) and he will be the first of my followers to enter it.?
During the time of decline in the Prophet?s physical health, he nominated Abu Bakr to lead the Salah (Prayer), so he led 16 or 17 prayers as an Imam with the permission & blessings of the Holy Prophet. He was the first Khalifa (Caliph) of Muslims and the first defender of the Creed (Aqeeda) of Khatme Nubuwwat (finality of our prophet).When he became khalifa, there were three major challenges for Muslims.

To complete the Army Mission under the command & leadership of Usama Bin Zaid, this was planned by the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon him).

Defend & protect the true massage of Islam from fake & false prophets, like Musailma Kazzab (the liar), who had a strong army against Muslims.

Some Muslims denied & rejected the Zakat (Poor Due, Charity) and became apostate (Murtad).It was an open betrayal movement to destroy the balanced economical system & the Devine Pillars of Islam.

The historians & Sahaba said that it was not possible for any person to solve all these issues at a time except the Abu Bakr. He made the decision based on his wisdom, faith & Ishaq (love).

He compiled the Holy Quran into a single volume. He ruled for two years and three months. He passed away on Monday 22nd Jamadul Ukhra, 13th year of Hijrah. He left three daughters and two sons. His family is the only family where we can see the four generations are Sahabi (Companion) of Allah?s Messenger, His father, himself, his children & his grandson. He was a practical Muslim, true believer, just ruler, competent leader, strong man, obedient son, kind husband, loving father, brave warrior, missionary solider, confident administrator, trustworthy companion, loyal friend, attractive preacher, intelligent counselor, sincere advisor, generous, humble, polite, honest businessman, social worker & peaceful person. He was buried next to his beloved master and Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam). Before his death, he nominated Omar Bin Khattab as a Khalifa.We salute him for his unequivocal sacrifices and outstanding service to Islam. O Allah continue to bless his soul. Ameen

Back to top Go down
https://razaemuhammad.123.st
casper1980

Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq   Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 10:09

Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq 755444
Back to top Go down

Afzalul Bashar Ba'adaz Ambiya Hazrat Abubakr Siddiq
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raza e Muhammad :: English Section :: English Section :: Stories of Islamic Personolities-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Latest discussions