SOME MAJOR SINS
*Associating partners with Almighty Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala.
* Disrespecting the Prophets (Ambiya alayhis 'salam) and the Awliya Allah (Saints of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala).
* Disobedience to Parents.
* Taking the property of the orphans and the poor.
* To back-bite and disgrace innocent people.
* To break promises and tell lies.
* To leave out the Faraa'id (Fard) actions.
* To give or take bribery.
* To call a Muslim a Kaafir and to call a Kaafir a Muslim.
* To steal other people's property.
* To give or take interest.
* To rob.
* To gamble.
* To behave like the non-believers or Kuffar.
* To dance, sing and speak indecently.
* To harm neighbours.
* To have pride, anger and jealously.
* To eat or drink Haraam things.
* To deal in fortune-telling.
* To see evil films and programmes on television and in the cinemas, internet etc..
To visit sinful places such as the gambling houses, casinos, Night
Clubs and Discotheques, Bars, race courses and restaurants were alcohol
* To attend shows of film-stars, dancing and singing.
* To attend un-Islamic weddings and other functions where many un-Islamic practices take place.
may Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala with the waseela of his beloved habib give us the taufeeq to stay away from all the SINS. ameen